Sunday, April 02, 2006

it's finished!!!

ok, well i just finished my first sock, EVER!!! i think it came out pretty good, for my first sock here are some pictures





the toe is the only part im not really sure if i like... i think it looks a little funny, its almost squared off, but its only on my big toe... maybe i binded off wrong, or did something wrong... but hey its still finished so ill deal with it!!

yes, when i bought needles to knot my sock, they were pin straight... now, well now they are all bent... i think mabye i need to breath a bit more when i knit... or at least when i knit socks.... i cant even guess how many i would have broken if they were wooden...

i worked on my sock last night while i was watching the Degrassi Yearbook Marathon.. its been on ALL weekend, its leading up to the premiere of the next season next friday at 8pm ... but other than working on my sock, i was working on my quilt... and someone decided they would be of great help to me.......


thats my cat Bailey... he decdied that he would help my by crawling in the quilt and going to sleep... yes, asleep.. he fell asleep for about an hour or two and i couldnt sew, because he was sitting on the quilt.... but ohh do i love him! isnt he cute?

thats about all for now... i havent been working on anything else other than this sock, but i need to find a project for April's Project Spectrum ... the colors are Orange and Yellow.... i dont have any of those colors... i also dont have money to buy yarn so i have no idea what im going to do.. but thats all for now, until next time.....

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the same toe problem on my first pair of socks, too. Here is a good website to help fix the problem.
http://www.az.com/~andrade/knit/socks.html

Congratulations on your first sock!