Saturday, June 24, 2006

yarn special!!

well, i went to Jo-Ann's Fabrics today, to apply for a job.. which i got!! my first job is working at a craft store.. what could be better than that??

anyway they were having a huge sale so my mom let me pick out some things as an early birthday present... heres what i bought

3 skeins of angel hair yarn
i got the white yarn with the black mixed it.. im planning on making the criss cross scarf from a recent episode of knitty gritty


i got one of these medium 'yarn tainers' ... not a yarn container a yarn tainer lol


i also got a large one... there were only two sizes.. but my mom bought me both!

i also got a pair of circular needles, a measuring tape and a little sewing accessory kit.. im very excited to start working there.. especially since everything is on sale and if i get an employee discount, i will be swimming in yarn!!

although i am going to try and get a job at LaceWings for the winter, since they dont hire in the summer

i did some work on my sleeve today, although the sticky humidity just made me feel like not doing anything.. thats about it though for updates

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Micky said...

Congrats on the job. That's an ideal place to work. Although, how would you actually get any work done with all that stuff just laying there?
:)

MsFortuknit said...

smart idea! I really like that purple!