Friday, November 03, 2006

Well, I was without a computer for about a week. It crashed, completely, and we had to order a new one. Which makes me happy. Wanna know why?! Because as soon as my mom checks something out with an uncle of mine, I can install my digital camera software and grace my blog with pictures

FINALLY

None today though, but I do have some knitting news:

1) Socktoberfest 2006 ended on Tuesday, I didn't get as much as I would have liked to get done what with homework and my job but I did finish up the pedicure socks for my mom and start another pair for myself.

2) My projects for the Fall 2006 Cable KAL are going smoothy. The besotted scarf from Hello yarn is adorable, I am loving the way it's coming out with the ribbon yarn I chose to help me de-stash a little bit. The Central Park hoodie hasn't had much progress but it looks nice!

3) SP 9 pals were given out, but my named was overlooked somehow. I have contacted one of the head hanchos about it and the're working on it. But, I will say I am feeling a little left out, every blog I browse it seems that someone has gotten a fantastic package from their SP. I suppose good things come to those who wait though. Too bad I am extremely impatient huh?

4) I am looking into convincing my mom to let me open up my own Etsy shop. I don't think anything too extravagent would go in it. Nothing like cabled sweaters, but some little knitted items, probably some sewn too. I have to really figure out how the whole thing works first though.

Other than those four main things there is not much else as far as knitting news goes. I have barely any time to knit with school. This year is brutal with homework. I stayed home today so I got a bit done, and I have next Tuesday off of school so I should get more done then too.

That's all my updates, hope everything is well with everyone, and ...

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Micky said...

Well at least everything is working out for you.
I just started that scarf today. I wanted to work on something while waiting on the next days clue for my dishcloth. I was surfing and happened upon that picture again, so I started it. Just regular yarn though, a heathered gray. I have 2 repeats so far, pretty good for a start. Looking forward to seeing those pics.
:)

Micky said...

Just letting you know I have a pic of my besotted start up.
Hope you have fun with yours.
:)