Tuesday, November 07, 2006

No school today, it's election day!

My camera is still not hooked up, but I got a great idea to scan in my besotted scarf from someone. I'm not sure how well other things will scan, but I will try a little later when my homework and what not is done, but for now here is my bessotted scarf:

I like how the verigated yarn is making it look kind of rainbow-ish. I also like how because of the cables the colors are not going in stripes like they probably would if I weren't using cables, but I am working on this for the Fall Cable KAL 2006

That's all I'm posting for now I have to go do Spanish Homework, Art homework, and study for a huge French test I have tomorrow. I'll try and post more later today.


Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Micky said...

No I don't mind you using my idea. I know lots of people who scan their projects. I just haven't had one for very long, so I am using it as much as I can now.
Yours looks really pretty!
:)

Calling Kahlo said...

That is such a cool pattern, like tic tac toe X's and O's.

lorinda said...

I'm besotted with your scarf!

Thanks for being patient. Should have your sp9 match to you today.

Anonymous said...

hello there thestichinghour.blogspot.com owner discovered your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com