Tuesday, November 07, 2006

No school today, it's election day!

My camera is still not hooked up, but I got a great idea to scan in my besotted scarf from someone. I'm not sure how well other things will scan, but I will try a little later when my homework and what not is done, but for now here is my bessotted scarf:

I like how the verigated yarn is making it look kind of rainbow-ish. I also like how because of the cables the colors are not going in stripes like they probably would if I weren't using cables, but I am working on this for the Fall Cable KAL 2006

That's all I'm posting for now I have to go do Spanish Homework, Art homework, and study for a huge French test I have tomorrow. I'll try and post more later today.


Happy Knitting!

3 comments:

Micky said...

No I don't mind you using my idea. I know lots of people who scan their projects. I just haven't had one for very long, so I am using it as much as I can now.
Yours looks really pretty!
:)

Calling on Kahlo said...

That is such a cool pattern, like tic tac toe X's and O's.

Anonymous said...

hello there thestichinghour.blogspot.com owner discovered your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com