Tuesday, January 02, 2007

WOOOOO

Ok, I finished the sock tonight - only one but it is my first finished sock, with a toe and everything!! Want to see pictures? I know you do... here they are!

excuse my cat Bailey, he was being nosey


and then I started the second sock today as well:



Excuse the school agenda in the pictures, I'm doing this before I head off to bed and I just finished watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and some homework.

I am very pleased with myself because I know for a fact that I will not have one sock syndrom. You see, before I started knitting the first sock I took both yarns and lined some of the verigation up and cut them at both the same spot so that I would cast on in the same exact spot. Smart huh? I thought so.

Well I am off to bed, but I just wanted to share my first ever finished sock [with a toe and everything!] with you all. Have a wonderful week and as always....

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo for a sock. now hurry up and finish the other one so your other foot wont get cold and lonely.

Micky said...

Thanks for leaving a present.
Who can't use money for yarn??
And believe me, if someone did give me money for that sole purpose, that's exactly what it would go for!
:)