Sunday, February 04, 2007

First FO of the year!

Alrighty everyone, I have my first finished object of 2007! My crusoe socks are done - hot off the needles done, I just finished sewing in the end of the second one about two minutes ago. Here are some pictures:








Remember my plan that I thought was 'oh-so-smart'? Well apparently it didn't work out. As you can see in the picture about the heels match up and all is well up until about a third to half of the foot part. I had to readjust the pattern because to knit 9 inches before the toe would have made them too big, on the pattern I wrote 7 inches, but I guess I meant 8 because there is four color changes [two colors and two of the grey/white] more on the sock of the right foot. They don't match up, but I guess it doesn't really matter much seeing as how they both fit my feet. Plus, I think it gives them character!

That is all of my knitting news for now, midterms are coming up and I just had the chance to sit down and knit - this has been the only weekend since probably the first week of school where I have only had to work one night during the week and have had no homework. It was quite relaxing.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week, and as always...

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to make sure you're aware that your blog is in the queue for the Fiber Arts Bloggers ring, because you don't have any code up. Also, it's been more than a month since you posted. I just sent you the code again--please let me know if you don't get it? I'd love to get you back in the ring. :)