Thursday, July 13, 2006

working at a store with yarn can be deadly!


well i have been officially working at Jo-Ann Fabrics for a week and a day!!

but i have spent probably way more then my first paycheck will give me lol

just today i bought 3 skeins of a green verigated Rainbow Boucle each skein is 853 yards, so that gives me 2,559!!! i want to make a pin-wheel blanket... for anyone who has made one.. is that enough???

i also bought i think 5 skeins or so of some yarn that is like a ribbon, i cant find it on the site, but its really cute...

and of course i've bought some awesome fabric, tule, a photo box which came out to be only 20 cents!!!


i haven't had time to knit lately though, i have driver's ed this week from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM every day this week, and ive been going into work for 5 .. until 9:30 ... so im pretty wipped, though i did do a couple rows during the premeire of Project Runway 3 last night.. which i am totally in love with that show!!

but i have to go study for my permit test tomorrow!!! i just wanted to do a quick update

wish me luck!!

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Micky said...

You knew it wouldn't be long before you were buying out the whole store. With a discount, how could you not? It's tempting when you are around all that great stuff all day.
Hope your test went well.
:)

Micky said...

Ah if I found a sale that good, I would spend a whole check. But that's just me. But then half of your check would be ok once and a while, right?
heehee
:)