Saturday, August 05, 2006

Stash Bustin'

Well, my knitting ADD kicked in last night. I started another project! This time, I can justify it though, because I'm using yarn from my ever building stash instead of buying yarn! I'm using the left over acrylic yarn from my Harry Potter scarf to make a Pinwheel Blanket. I'm not sure if I'm going to use the burgundy and the gold, and make sort of a Harry Potter blanket, or just use the burgundy. All I know is that it is a very fast knit.

As far as my Branching Out scarf is concerned, I'm almost done. I think I can fit in maybe three or four more pattern repeats before I do the final five rows of garter stitch and then block it.


August is the last month for Project Spectrum. This month's colors are Neturals, Blacks, and Whites. Here are some pictures of my favorite things in those colors:


I love chocolate! Who doesn't?? I also love the snow, not so much the fact that I most of the time have to shovel it, but it always looks so peacefull and beautifule. I love the sand at the beach!! And I tend to like neutral colored stripes.

I'm not sure what I'm going to make for this month yet, since I have quite a bit of project started, but maybe I'll make some hand-made postcards for my Postcrossing. That by the way (postcrossing) is very cool! You send a postcard to someone across the world, and once they receive it, you automatically receive one from someone else around the world.

That's about all the updates I have for now so...

Happy Knitting!

**Update - 11:55PM**

I just finished knitting Branching Out!!! Now all I have to do is block it! Hopefully I will be getting my new computer soon, and I can post pictures... it's really starting to bug me that I can't post any. Ehhh!! I'm so excited that I finished my first lace scarf!!

**End of Update**

No comments: