Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Traffic

I know I havent posted in a while, and sadly it looks like I wont be posting again anytime soon. Every year the two weeks before Winter Break are crammed with last minute projects, tests for the half-quarter mark, loads of homework, etc. I have been extremely busy with school - so much so that I've called out of work a couple of times to just try and catch up and relax. I honestly do not think I've gone to bed before 11:30 in the past week and a half, and I have had no time at all to knit, I go once a week to my library knitting group but we always do more talking than knitting, or I end up bringing homework.

So until everything with school calms down and when I have a spare minute I will post, but incase I don't talk to everyone before the holidays come around: Happy Holidays, enjoy time with the family, etc.


and don't forget...

Happy Knitting! [if you have the time :-D ]

3 comments:

Micky said...

Hope your holidays are filled with fun!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi!

This is completly off topic, but I think your WIP bars are wonderful! I just started my Blogger account (I've been on LJ for a while, but Blogger is new to me), and I found your blog on the HP Knitters ring.

Could you please let me know how I could do that?

See? I can't even login on that thing! My blog ID is josee_madalia... But you can also reach me at josee@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.